Lowongan COMPENSATION & BENEFIT MANAGER-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
- Manages, leads and develops the Compensation & Benefit Team
- Managing an organization’s pay structure.
- Analyze data on wages and salaries, and they evaluate how their organization’s pay structure Compares with that of other companies.
- Responsibilities are designing, overseeing and implementing a firm’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Responsible for overseeing the processing of company payroll.
- Ensures accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings, and company deductions.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field from reputable university
- Minimal 3 year experience in related field/ fresh graduate
- Required skills: Pph21,salary review, job grading, BPJS, Insurance
- Have a good analytical thinking, leadership, communication
- Proficient in Ms Office
- To provide the best consumer financing products and services to the community.
- To establish a framework for people to learn, to develop and to perform, creating value and opportunities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT MANAGER-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 01-August-2020 | Tutup pada 31-August-2020
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.
A Leading Provider of Consumer Financing Products and Services In Indonesia
A Leading Provider means :
It is the goal of Finansia to become a major player in Indonesia for consumer financing in the middle to low income segment. Management goal is to make this company to become number 1 in the business that we choose.
Consumer Financing Products and Services means :
Finansia is focusing in Consumer financing business, with a portfolio consisting of motorcycles, automobiles and white goods financing.
ALAMAT : PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)