Lowongan Quality Assurance-CARTENZ GROUP
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Katalon, Appium, Cypress, Selenium
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well structured test plans and test cases
- Create clear and concise bug reports
- Design proper test strategy
- Ensure product/service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance
- Implement end to end control system of finished product quality by planning, conducting and monitoring test and inspection of materials
- Make sure the product conformity are performing at the best condition by continuously seek to improve the quality production program
- Hold the full responsibility of version application for development, including testing and releasing.
Quality Assurance-CARTENZ GROUPJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 12-March-2020 | Tutup pada 11-April-2020
Cartenz Group is the leading provider of affordable cloud-based technologies aspiring to help over 2.500 government, business and NGO clients implement tools for improved operational efficiency, transparency and impact by 2020.
i. “Customer Centricity” – To be deeply invested in the success of our customers, both internal and external, requires commitment to truly understanding their challenges and always providing a strong solution.
ii. “Fluidity” – To swiftly adapt our individual and collective priorities to match the rapidly changing needs of our business without compromising on our quest for excellence.
iii. “Dependability” – To always under-commit and over-deliver firmly protecting the value of our “word” to clients and one another Cartenz Group provides employees with exposure to working with government, business and NGOs to innovate technologies for a better Indonesia. We encourage uniqueness in each of our employees and subsidiary companies to foster a working culture that is fun, agile and fast-paced.
What we offer could give huge benefits in order to optimize performance, create good governance, and improve the quality of Community Service System to be more advanced and sophisticated.
ALAMAT : CARTENZ GROUP
AIA Central, South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia