Lowongan Project Supervisor-Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
- Express: own B2C last mile delivery capabilities from pick-up to sort to delivery
- Transport: Management of our ecosystem of partners (3PLs) along all the transportation components
- Fulfilment: Operation of a network of warehouses that can fill retail orders on our own behalf, as well as providing fulfilment services to merchants and international brands
- Crossborder: Build-up & management of international logistics network giving seamlessly access to ASEAN
- To support HUB Build Manager to provide a good construction management service to every LEL Express ID’s project and operational.
- Responsible to report every construction’s milestones and suggest technical and non-technical recommendation to Hub Build Manager.
- Responsible to monitor and control all process on renovation, construction, procurement, legal, and make sure all works done based on Operational’s Business Case and Venture’s Business Plan.
- Responsible to review Drawing, BoQ, Technical Specification and also construction methods prepared by Hub Planning before it used as contract document and implemented on site by vendors.
- Responsible to manage project administration document.
- Have a bachelor degree in Civil or Electrical Engineer from reputable university
- Minimum 3 years working experience in construction/real estate industry as supervisor.
- Have previous experience supervising civil construction and architectural works.
- Have knowledge on MEP installation
- Familiar with project documentation
- Works with Sketchup and AutoCAD with detail drawing.
- Speaking and writting fluently in English for reporting and day to day activity
- Have ablity to prepare data, analyze, and put on presentation deck.
- Can manage many project in different location.
Project Supervisor-Lazada eLogistics IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 07-May-2020 | Tutup pada 06-June-2020
Everything written about eCommerce opportunity in Southeast Asia is overwhelmingly positive - a population of 600 million plus consumers, growing internet connectivity, broad penetration of smartphones, a young and tech-savvy population and expanding GDP and purchasing power. The region’s rate of eCommerce share of total retail at around 1 percent shows enormous opportunity in comparison to 14-17% in the west and China.
Despite these extraordinary possibilities, the logistics environment in Southeast Asia remains a huge challenge.
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) mission is to address these challenges, delight customers and win them over to eCommerce. We are building an innovative, highly visible, low-cost logistics network. Our operating model is based on an ecosystem of logistics partners stitched together with state of the art technology and our modular infrastructure
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) is the Logistics arm of the Lazada Group and is structured around four operating Business Units
All Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lazada eLogistics Indonesia is a part of Lazada Group that focusing on an end-to-end process in logistics. With our tremendous growth, we seek to a talent who is dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded to join with our A-team. Hone your creativity, invent, innovate, and set your own highest standards with nurturing and equal opportunity environment.
ALAMAT : Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 No. 1, Jakarta , 12950, Indonesia