Lowongan IT Manager-Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa
- Manage and coordinate all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software
- Work closely with all managers from every department to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Coordinate and supervise IT staff members
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT Management as manager/supervisor, also proven by professional certification related to IT
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Have a strong leadership and the ability to create a supportive working environment for the team
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Trusthworty, reliable, and have ability to work under pressure
- Have desire to make a positive contribution in the growth and development of society and the ability to understand others.
IT Manager-Yayasan Cinta Anak BangsaJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 05-June-2020 | Tutup pada 05-July-2020
YCAB Foundation is the founding and flagship organization in YCAB Social Enterprise Group which includes several for-profit entities that offer products and services to emerging consumers including mission-driven microfinance to low-income women entrepreneurs, conditional upon their child enrollment to school.
YCAB bases its operations on a mutually reinforcing and financially sustainable social change model with one clear mission which is to improve welfare through education and innovative financing. YCAB aims to vitalize underprivileged youths to become self-reliant through economic empowerment and education, bringing them from subsistence to sustainable livelihood. YCAB believes in the power of education to improve welfare.
YCAB is now exploring ways to implement the last link in its change model, that is, to create a sustainable system whereby students who graduate and become entrepreneurs or employed can pay it forward. They do this by giving back or investing in a mutual fund to help grow and scale YCAB’s mission-driven microfinance so that YCAB can empower even more youths to take control of their own destiny.
We are a group of like minded people who are serious and passionate about making the world a better place according to our own individual talents and capacity. We believe that financial independence and self-sufficiency is the very essence of development and dignity comes before development.
Therefore, we work hard to develop vulnerable youth by giving them access to education and economic assistance. We believe in the creation and the implementation of an inclusive, innovative and sustainable program. Only this can lead to a systemic change. And We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa
Jalan Surya Mandala I, No 8D RT 01/06 Kedoya Utara, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat