Lowongan Assistant HRGA Manager-Company Confidential
- Established in 1992 with start in Food Service Industry
- 1996 start to service retail sector
- Leading Food & Beverage distributor serving the intuitional and retail sector
- Product portfolio of more than 45 international brand USA , Canada, Switzerland, France, Germany, Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia
- Well know reputation for high quality product with outstanding service to its customers
- Create and implement an effective HR Strategic programs including Selection and Recruitment, Training and Development, Performance Management, compensation and benefit, Career Planning, Employee Relation, Separate Management and HR Information System (HRIS).
- Develop corporate Strategies for the company’s Administration functions.The Development of policies and procedures. Strategic planning for the human resources operation to achieve business objectives.
- Provide high level advice, guidance and management to business on full range of employee relation and performance management and industrial relations issues
- Formulate, implement and review human resources policies and procedures.Develop and maintain the career planning and succession plan, develop retaining star people to support the succession planning system
- Provide human resources support to other departments, bridge the communication link between employees and the organization, prepare and provide accurate regular reports on human resources related activities on a timely basis.
- Ensure the organization is in compliance with local employment ordinances as well as corporate policies.
- Develop System for learning and Development, including the training need system, develop system of assessing the effectiveness of the training program trough post-training assessment, training impact analysis, and transfer of knowledge program.
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work result by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conference with employees; hearing and resolving employees grievance; counseling employees and supervisors.
- In change in salary benchmarking and benefits surveys, provide support in all C and B project, including Performance Appraisal, Assist in annual salary review and bonus payment exercises and preliminary analysis.
- Responsible for payroll and improved process, including mandatory contribution and reporting work closely with the payroll executive to ensure accuracy.
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Professional working proficiency in English
- At least 10 years of working experience in HR General
- Required Skill(s) General HR, General Affairs
- Has working experience in FMCG Company, Industrial Relation, Organization and Job Design, Manpower Planning, and Performance Management (Compensation, Reward, and Recognition System)
- Strong relations with government institution such as Directorate General (Dirjen) of immigration, Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) , Ministry of Manpower, Ministry of Trade Industry, etc.
- High level of coordination, interpersonal and communication skill between various individuals and departments with the objective of to collect data and in support of problem – solving process
- Good Communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Assistant HRGA Manager-Company ConfidentialJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) - Sunter | Ditayangkan: 12-June-2020 | Tutup pada 12-July-2020
Our Company is a leading FMCG company distributing Food and Beverage goods to modern trade , general trade , HoReCa, QSR and Instutional.
Our good imported from USA , Canada, Switzerland, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherland, Denmark, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand touching the segment, of ambient , sensitive, chilled and frozen.
Our Company is located in the North of Jakarta , in Sunter.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential