Lowongan Marketing Officer â€“ Indonesian Marketing-PT Java Commsnetworks
- Relationship building with potential student audiences, including business development activities with potential corporate clients
- Recruitment event coordination – both in house and external (planning, materials and set up, lead generation activities and actually representing CQUEBTC at these events)
- Effective communication and collaboration between marketing and key internal stakeholders, primarily CQUEBTC Management, the Marketing Directorate and academic stakeholders
- Liaison with our university partner Universitas Bakrie to coordinate delivery of marketing campaigns for joint courses
- Coordination with South East Asia recruitment staff to ensure that marketing, recruitment and campaign activity is complementary and not competing.
- Contributing to the tracking and management of potential students through the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Adhere to CQUniversity policy including any relating to specific admission requirements, relevant entry criteria and the assessment of applications.
- Adhere to Indonesian legislative and company specific requirements in relation to EEO, OHS and other policies and procedures.
- A relevant degree (or post-degree professional marketing qualification) with at least four years’ subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training in the development of international business activity within the Higher Education and/or Vocational Education sectors.
- Expert knowledge of marketing and admissions practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of, or the ability to acquire knowledge of CQUniversity’s products, courses, policies and procedures and the issues relevant to the vocational training and higher education sector.
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in the use of customer relationship management systems (CRMs).
- The ability to accurately translate sales and marketing information from English to Indonesian Bahasa and confidently communicate in both languages (both written and verbal)
- Understanding of nurture marketing, student decision making process and future student lifecycles.
- Demonstrated experience in student recruitment and marketing of education services, including planning for and evaluation of recruitment activities and working to meet targets and deadlines in a complex and demanding environment
- Experience in developing and servicing partnerships with academic institutions ideally including articulation, research and study abroad arrangements and optimising alumni relationships to meet strategic goals.
- High level skills in consulting, negotiating and communicating professionally with a range of people at all levels and from diverse cultures both internally and externally to achieve positive stakeholder / client relations, including sales and closing
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, achieve target outcomes, and resolve problems without supervision and through a demonstrated level of judgement, flexibility and initiative.
- Experience in the use of Marketo or similar. marketing automation software.
- Achieves results
- Uses own expertise and seeks others’ expertise to achieve team and division goals.
- Engages and connects
- Identifies opportunities for leveraging existing partnerships/ networks or developing new ones that will support and promote CQUniversity.
- Personal drive and integrity
- Takes responsibility for results and commits to continuous improvements.
- Shapes the future
- Actively promotes and drives change using broad influencing skills to overcome barriers and gain support.
- Communicates with influence
- Negotiates with clear understandings of objectives and associated strengths and weakness to reach a desired outcome.
- This position would suit someone who gains job satisfaction from:
- Diversity in the workforce.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Continuously improving and exploring new ways to do their job successfully.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Seeking new opportunities, taking risks and initiating new ventures.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
- Working non-standard hours associated with maintaining international relationships (mainly with Australian based stakeholders)
- Undertaking national travel will be a requirement of this role
- Applicants must have work rights in Indonesia.
Marketing Officer â€“ Indonesian Marketing-PT Java CommsnetworksJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-November-2019 | Tutup pada 14-December-2019
PT.Java CommsNetworks established in 2007, in accordance with the Foreign Investment Regulation in Indonesia,(PMA).and in 2008,Registered with the Registration of Business in Singapore, under the name of Java CommsNetworks Solution Pte.Ltd. The action fields are in the Mobile Telecommunication Business
Under the leadership of the Marketing Directorate, assist with the operational aspects (including planning, implementation and review) of CQUniversity’s local and national student recruitment strategy in Indonesia. This position has a focus on developing and increasing student applications for postgraduate, professional development and research courses for the CQU Executive Business Training Centre and Central Queensland University (in collaboration with our local university partner) in Jakarta.
You will be responsible for the complete future students’ lifecycle within Indonesia from prospect through to enrolment, including contributing to campaign planning and implementation, digital and web marketing and face to face student recruitment and business development activities. You will regularly report to the President Director/ Chief Executive Officer and the Marketing Directorate.
You are responsible for:
Leading and coordinating all marketing, sales, recruitment, partnership and business development activities for Jakarta and wider Indonesia including comprehensive planning and budget management
Deliver outstanding customer service to future students, partners, and related stakeholders.
Incumbents will need to exhibit the knowledge and educational requirements, skills and experience requirements, critical capabilities and motivational and job fit attributes required for the position.
Applicants, please provide detailed examples of how you exhibit the knowledge and education, skills and experience, critical capabilities and motivational and job fit attributes required for the position when preparing your responses to the selection criteria. Please refer to Job Application Form for instructions on how to respond to selection criteria.
Knowledge and Education
Skills and Experience
Motivational and Job Fit Factors
Other job requirements
ALAMAT : PT Java Commsnetworks
Wisma Aidiron Suite 008P,Jalan Jenderal Gatot Subroto kAV 72 Pancoran, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia