Lowongan Remedial & Recovery Head for Secured Loan-PT Bank Amar Indonesia
- Make recommendations, how credit facilities should be restructured in order to preserve the bank's position, maximise the prospects of recovery, after analysis of the case;
- Prepare credit proposals to present, well-analysed and evaluated, restructuring and/or strategic recommendations to Remedial Head and BOD;
- Follow the early warning responsibilities as described on the policy (1. Identification, 2. Assessment, 3. Monitoring, 4. Reporting, and others);
- Assist rehabilitation process for problem accounts, assist in NPL and SP forecasting;
- Conduct detail site visits to assess the true state of the debtor’s business;
- Obtain updated collateral valuations and assess the liquidity of the collateral;
- Have all documentation checked its completeness and to ensure it is valid and enforceable;
- Analyze financial statements, review cash flows and all other financial data provided;
- by delinquent borrowers; prepare proposals for the Credit Risk Management Board Credit Committees;
- Selling for NPL Collateral and foreclosed asset, with and without auction;
- Make and maintenance with third parties; (investor, property agency, auction company).
- Minimum / at least 4 years with exposure to credit risks &/ remedial, Collection,Recovery for secured Lean;
- Have BSMR / LSPP Level 1;
- Have Restructuring Experience for Commercial / SME / FI;
- Knowing about auction process, Asset Sale Skill.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven, able to work without close supervision, making decision and strong control attitude;
- Credit analysis skills, with experience and exposure to cash flow modelling.
Remedial & Recovery Head for Secured Loan-PT Bank Amar IndonesiaJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Gedung Graha Niaga Thamrin Lantai 1 Jl. KH | Ditayangkan: 25-June-2020 | Tutup pada 25-July-2020
Tolaram Group is a multinational company based in Singapore which has diversified portfolios in various industries that include financial services, manufacturing, marketing, logistic, power transmission, sales & distribution and real estate development. Our operations are running in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Amar Bank is a member of Tolaram Group with the vision to be a solid, healthy and modern Bank. It provides trusted primary banking service with the modern quality of customer experience. Aside from its regular banking activities, Amar Bank has been developing a FinTech product called “Tunaiku” since 2014, making it the first FinTech-powered bank in Indonesia.
As a newly rebranded bank that is ready to embark the market, Amar Bank seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen the team. Becoming a part of the team, you will work together to achieve organizational goals and grow as individuals both personally and professionally.
Education/Preferred Qualifications :
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth.
Amar Bank seeks extraordinary talented individual to strengthen our holacratics organization. Who must share our value and passionate to become part of our team to accomplish our vision to be the most trusted and preferred digital bank in Indonesia.
ALAMAT : PT Bank Amar Indonesia
Office Park Thamrin Residence Blok RA 07 - 08 Jalan Thamrin Residence, Central Jakarta,