Lowongan Product Development Coordinator-PT Valentara Sarana Raya
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position,
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in R&D / Manufacturing/Production of furnitures or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): CAD & Construction knowledge, Details & systematic oriented, MS Office (Excel, ppt, etc)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision/self-motivated
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Works with a sense of urgency with the ability to balance competing priorities
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Provide administrative support for the Product Development teams
- Coordinate the review process for all samples development, testing and corrective action needed.
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive technical sheet, converting CAD drawing into measurement guide, properties datasheet, BOM and technical sheet needed.
- Review quality specifications and technical support documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Improving any concerns on quality, packaging and technical supports
- Track and manage the development of Furnitures & Accessory Products, including the management of materials, finishing, libraries and coding
- Assist the Product Development Teams & Country Manager, as needed
- Prepare professional, branded presentations for internal and external use (in ppt, excel data, etc)
- Travelling to vendor for sample / development review and/or disccus with both parties for improving when needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
Product Development Coordinator-PT Valentara Sarana RayaSemarang (Jawa Tengah) - Semarang | Ditayangkan: 26-June-2020 | Tutup pada 26-July-2020
We help our clients to meet best candidates to work daily to grow teams of passionate, inquisitive and hardworking leaders who are naturally drawn to helping others, express themselves through furniture developments.
Our clients is looking to hire a Product Development Coordinator to support the design and development of new product. This role will work closely with the Overseas Product Development teams to ensure data and information on new designs is complete and well organized. This person should have the ability to manage and complete multiple projects at any given time, and understand the time sensitive nature of the product development cycle.
ALAMAT : PT Valentara Sarana Raya