Lowongan Unit Controller-ADARO POWER
- PT Adaro Energy, Tbk never charge any fees in the recruitment process.
- PT Adaro Energy, Tbk has never worked with any particular travel agent in the recruitment process.
- Please ignore if you are required to pay some money in the form of airline and hotel or other accommodation payments.
- Do not give out any personal and financial information to anyone.
- To control and monitor the DCS operator in power plant operational (boiler, turbine, BOP, and auxiliary power plant) by DCS control based on approved procedure to reach the production target following health and safety principles.
- To provide the directions of monitoring and technical actions to operational machine to DCS Operator Unit 1 and 2 and Field Operator based on DCS observation result to monitor panel as well as analyze the abnormality to get the decision which will be doing and also to coordinate with Shift Supervisor to have follow up action in timely manner.
- To monitor and coordinate all the activities which required for Start-Up and Shut Down of the Power Plant equipment to support the continuity of Power Plant operations.
- To identify the dangerous potential during operational Power Plant process and conduct the action based on settled up procedures as well as to report abnormality in the report to be evaluated and followed up accurately and timely manner.
- To respond and control the emergency situation, emergency response such as fire and oil leaks to ensure the worker's safety, plant and environment.
- To report the condition, disturbance findings, and latest update about power plant operations to DCS Officer in Charge in shift in Operator Daily Report in shift / daily log sheets which has been defined for continuity Power Plant operations.
- To coordinate with Maintenance Dept to follow up maintenance requirements findings to support the continuity of Power Plant operations.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have minimum 3 years of experience as Operator in manufacturing or power plant
- Preferably has broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation.
- Good communication skill
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Unit Controller-ADARO POWERTabalong (Kalimantan Selatan) - Tanjung | Ditayangkan: 01-July-2020 | Tutup pada 31-July-2020
Adaro Power is effectively 100% owned by PT. Adaro Energy Tbk., the largest public listed integrated coal mining and services company in Indonesia that ranks among the top five exporters of thermal coal globally.
The Group is the largest single-site coal producer in the southern hemisphere and has three operating mine areas (namely Paringin, Tutupan, and Wara). The group also has a 25% interest in a joint venture with BHP in 7 coking coal concessions in Central Kalimantan.
Adaro Power established in December 2010, represents all the power generations business interest of the Group.
In line with this mission, Adaro Power is assuming the Sponsor's role for all the power generation projects undertaken by the Group. Adaro Power's Projects such as PT. Makmur Sejahtera Wisesa (Tanjung-South Kalimantan), PT. Bhimasena Power Indonesia (Batang-Central Java), and PT. Tanjung Power Indonesia (Tanjung-South Kalimantan).
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible to control, monitoring and operate the power plant operational (Boiler, Turbine, BOP, and auxiliary plant) in order to reach the target and run smoothly and safe.
Job Requirements :
Our vision is to be leading Indonesian mining & energy group. Our missions are to satisfy our customer's need, develop our people, partner with suppliers, support community and national development, maximize shareholder value.
At Adaro we have long known that the task of attracting, developing and retaining highly skilled people is central to achieving our objective of creating maximum sustainable value from Indonesian coal.
ALAMAT : ADARO POWER
Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia