Lowongan Senior Manager Sortation Bandung-Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
- Express: own B2C last mile delivery capabilities from pick-up to sort to delivery
- Transport: Management of our ecosystem of partners (3PLs) along all the transportation components
- Fulfilment: Operation of a network of warehouses that can fill retail orders on our own behalf, as well as providing fulfilment services to merchants and international brands
- Crossborder: Build-up & management of international logistics network giving seamlessly access to ASEAN
- To manage operations of regional sort centre and oversee outbound, inbound, sortation and process functions. Reports directly to VP Operation locally with dotted line to Regional.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the operations
- Safeguards Sortation Centre and contents by establishing and monitoring all security procedures and protocols
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results and ensure KPIs are achieved collective team efforts
- Coaching and developing staff to achieve higher levels of service, economies of scale and operational effectiveness
- Collaborate with local hub, fleet, route, delivery to ensure best in class service
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Have min. 10 years of working experience in Operations
- Preferably from Express / Logistic Services Industry
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills in English
- Proven ability in leading a team in a result oriented environment
- Commitment and ability to adjust and work on non-standard hours for long term (shifts and nights)
- User Intermediate level Proficiency in MS Office Software such as Excel & Word, skill in Access or Power BI analytical skill will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- Good personality, fully dedicated and excellent leadership skill
- Have a good understanding in all aspects about Operations
- Have a certification in performance improvements and operation excellence would be an advantage
Senior Manager Sortation Bandung-Lazada eLogistics IndonesiaBandung (Jawa Barat) - Bandung | Ditayangkan: 09-July-2020 | Tutup pada 08-August-2020
Everything written about eCommerce opportunity in Southeast Asia is overwhelmingly positive - a population of 600 million plus consumers, growing internet connectivity, broad penetration of smartphones, a young and tech-savvy population and expanding GDP and purchasing power. The region’s rate of eCommerce share of total retail at around 1 percent shows enormous opportunity in comparison to 14-17% in the west and China.
Despite these extraordinary possibilities, the logistics environment in Southeast Asia remains a huge challenge.
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) mission is to address these challenges, delight customers and win them over to eCommerce. We are building an innovative, highly visible, low-cost logistics network. Our operating model is based on an ecosystem of logistics partners stitched together with state of the art technology and our modular infrastructure
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) is the Logistics arm of the Lazada Group and is structured around four operating Business Units
All Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lazada eLogistics Indonesia is a part of Lazada Group that focusing on an end-to-end process in logistics. With our tremendous growth, we seek to a talent who is dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded to join with our A-team. Hone your creativity, invent, innovate, and set your own highest standards with nurturing and equal opportunity environment.
ALAMAT : Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 No. 1, Jakarta , 12950, Indonesia