Lowongan Manager Hub Cianjur-Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
- Express: own B2C last mile delivery capabilities from pick-up to sort to delivery
- Transport: Management of our ecosystem of partners (3PLs) along all the transportation components
- Fulfilment: Operation of a network of warehouses that can fill retail orders on our own behalf, as well as providing fulfilment services to merchants and international brands
- Crossborder: Build-up & management of international logistics network giving seamlessly access to ASEAN
- Planning, decision making, organizing, controlling associated with KPI and SLA distribution of submissions with a view to achieving organizational goals efficiently and effectively with good performance.
- Monitoring and ensure all operation activity in hub are based on SOP.
- Make innovations for the developing company and run the Hub work program, also doing internal analysis in Hub.
- Monitoring cost and expense operation in Hub.
- Monitoring Manpower needs in Hub and conduct safety riding training for couriers.
- Reporting of Hub conditions to company regularly.
- Doing the coordination, supervision and control unit underneath.
- Make coordination with others supporting unit Internally and externally.
- Establishing communication and good relationship with vendors and customers.
- Minimum hold Bachelor degree.
- At least 5 years working experience as Operation Manager in Logistic or Express.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operation management.
- Willing to be placed in Cianjur.
- Excellent in operating Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Budget management and oversight experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major project initiative.
- Have good decision making skills.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiative.
Manager Hub Cianjur-Lazada eLogistics IndonesiaCianjur (Jawa Barat) - Cianjur | Ditayangkan: 08-July-2020 | Tutup pada 07-August-2020
Everything written about eCommerce opportunity in Southeast Asia is overwhelmingly positive - a population of 600 million plus consumers, growing internet connectivity, broad penetration of smartphones, a young and tech-savvy population and expanding GDP and purchasing power. The region’s rate of eCommerce share of total retail at around 1 percent shows enormous opportunity in comparison to 14-17% in the west and China.
Despite these extraordinary possibilities, the logistics environment in Southeast Asia remains a huge challenge.
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) mission is to address these challenges, delight customers and win them over to eCommerce. We are building an innovative, highly visible, low-cost logistics network. Our operating model is based on an ecosystem of logistics partners stitched together with state of the art technology and our modular infrastructure
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) is the Logistics arm of the Lazada Group and is structured around four operating Business Units
All Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lazada eLogistics Indonesia is a part of Lazada Group that focusing on an end-to-end process in logistics. With our tremendous growth, we seek to a talent who is dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded to join with our A-team. Hone your creativity, invent, innovate, and set your own highest standards with nurturing and equal opportunity environment.
ALAMAT : Lazada eLogistics Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 No. 1, Jakarta , 12950, Indonesia