Lowongan Junior Infra Engineer-PT Sakura System Solutions
- Joining at least 2 infrastructure development Projects over 200.000.000 IDR (excluding application development) by him/herself with successfully satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project. (E)
- Working as IT Infrastructure Engineer at least 3 years. (E)
- Solid technical background in IT Solution provider companies including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications(E)
- Having experience of Technical support of large, enterprise level environments. (E)
- Having experience of supporting office environment with Active Directory, E-mail, Shared folder, Telecommunication tools. (D)
- Having experience of supporting development of cloud platform (Azure, etc…). (D)
- Having experience with Japanese company/client. (D).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure/Windows Server/SQL Server/Active Directory/Exchange/Sharepoint/HyperV/VMWare (D)
- Knowledge of HW setup (Server/Cisco Switch/Firewall/Wifi devices/UPS/etc…) (D)
- Knowledge of Linux Server/Database (PostgreSQL, etc...)/AP Server (Resin, Tomcat, etc..)/ Backup software (Symantec, Acronis, etc...)/Job Scheduler/Anti-Virus, Security softwares (D)
- Knowledge of Ticketing system (Redmine, etc…) /CI tool (Jenkins, etc…)/Source code manger (git, GitLab, etc…) (D)
- Knowledge of security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure(E)
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues(E)
- Analysis and System Design skill (E)
- Technical documentation skill. Those documents include but not limited to System infrastructure architecture, System detail designs. (E)
- Effective interpersonal and communication in English and Bahasa (verbal and written) skills (E)
- Understanding System development lifecycle. (E)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices (D)
- Able to communicate in Japanese (business communication) will be a big Plus (D).
- University Graduate Diploma (D3, S1), information technology or computer science. (E)
- Collaborative attitude
- Quick Learner, willing to learn a new system
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- English (Reading/Writing) level is Fluently, which means understanding and creating design specification document in English and communicating by e-mail in English.
Junior Infra Engineer-PT Sakura System SolutionsJakarta Raya - HDI Hive menteng Jakarta | Ditayangkan: 27-July-2020 | Tutup pada 26-August-2020
PT. SAKURA SYSTEM SOLUTIONS (SSS) is a system integrator based in Indonesia. SSS is a group company of NS Solutions (NSSOL) which grew out of the IT Division of Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, the world-leading integrated steel producer. SSS is an IT Solution company that over the past 20 years, has gained a high reputation in the provision of IT services to primarily Japanese corporations. SAKURA has abundant experience in the development of enterprise application systems, including HR systems (introduced to over 100 companies).
* (E): Essential, (D): Desirable
Personality & Attitude (E):
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : PT Sakura System Solutions
HDI HIVE Menteng, 4th floor Jl. Probolinggo No.18, RT.1/RW.2, Gondangdia, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350, Indonesia