Lowongan Application Security Architect-Wirecard Technologies Indonesia
Application Security Architect-Wirecard Technologies IndonesiaJakarta Raya - Slipi | Ditayangkan: 06-December-2019 | Tutup pada 05-January-2020
Wirecard Technologies Indonesia is a German Company that has established the business in Indonesia since 2000, with the main focus to provide solution for bank, financial and telecommunication industry. And today the company has already had few hundreds of head counts that more 80% of the resources focus in R&D product development and consulting services.
We emphasize on product innovation and development by having a dedicated R&D team and also a set of professionals team that experience and competent in delivery of software implementation. Our product is designed and developed using a wide array of innovative e-commerce solutions and state-of-the-art Technology. This is coupled with close collaboration between all teams with the support and technical services team to ensure uninterrupted service to our clients.
for the subsidiary Wirecard Technologies GmbH in Aschheim/Munich.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH unites the technology and distribution of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members, who come from 30 different nations, are responsible for the distribution of our products and solutions, for the software development of the product lines and for the IT infrastructure.
· Actively participate in solution and application design to address security related topics
· Work with development teams to implement end-to-end improvements in the systems development life cycle
· Foster adherence of developers to security best practices and standards
· Consult development, quality assurance, operations and management on information security related topics
· Continuously align departmental practices with company-wide security standards
· Proactively identify improvement areas, define outcomes, and assist the remediation process
· Perform internal information security reviews
· Central point of contact for the Global Information Security department
· Key contributor in ensuring systems compliance to evolving industry and local market regulations
· Grow a Security Champion community within the development
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar qualification level
· 6 years of woking experience with minimum 3 years on any similar or related role
· Strong working knowledge of application security frameworks and guidelines like OWASP
· Working knowledge of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle models such as Microsoft SDL, OWASP SAMM, or BSIMM
· Experience in software development, ideally with Java applications
· Experience with payment industry standards like PCI-DSS
· Experience with data privacy regulations like GDPR will be considered an advantage
· Ability to work independently as part of a globally distributed team
· Related professional education, like CISSP and CSSLP, is preferred
· Burning desire to constantly learn and evolve on the job
· Fluent English (spoken and written)
Why Join Us ?
- We've got you covered!
We take care of our employees in more ways than one. We have a high salary standard and competitive benefits package.
- Great International Exposures
You may have a chance to involve in many international projects across various countries and industries.
- Stay Informed & Educated
We’re dedicated to ensuring all employees have the information they need to do their jobs well and we provide various training programs and facilities to keep you updated!
- Live It Up
We are a tight-knit and quick moving team. We're dedicated to safety, supporting employees and team members looking out for each other.
ALAMAT : Wirecard Technologies Indonesia
Wisma Barito Pacific, Slipi, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia