Lowongan Android Developer-PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
- Develop, test, and document day to day request and maintenance of mobile applications within the company.
- Troubleshooting of bugs/errors
- Delivery of most appropriate IT Solutions and system enhancements or new modules to meet the requirements of user.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Android developer
- In-depth understanding of Java/ Kotlin developer
- Has knowledge in application architecture and Android framework
- Good at self-debug and test
Android Developer-PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-January-2020 | Tutup pada 13-February-2020
Since its establishment in 1879 as the Japan's first non-life insurance company, Tokio Marine Group has been expanding its business globally from the domestic non-life insurance business to the life insurance business and the international insurance business. The international network continues to grow in more than 480 cities and 35 countries.
The presence of Tokio Marine Group in Indonesia as the combination of the holding company’s expertise and customized needs of Indonesia people for life insurance products and services through establishment of PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia (TMLII) in 2012. Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia provides a wide range of life insurance products such as unit-linked, traditional and sharia products, including health products, wealth accumulation, retirement and education, which are marketed through agency as well as alternative distribution channel. Until now, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia has a substantial network with more than 30 agency offices in 19 cities throughout Indonesia and will continue to expand in near future.
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia has been registered and monitored by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK). The agent who generated marketing has been registered and monitored by OJK or a life insurance association pointed by OJK. TMLI Business License refer to approval of Ministry of Finance Republik Indonesia No. KEP-597/KM.10/2012 issued on 29 October 2012.
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative to make our employees happy - work hard and play hard!
We provide a clear understanding of what the company's business priorities.
ALAMAT : PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2, Level 33A & 35 Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Ka.22-23, Jakarta 12920