Lowongan Technical Antenna Engineer-PT Schneider Electric
- LinkedIn’s 2017 Global Top 25 Companies (#23)
- LinkedIn's 2017 Best of Company Pages (#2)
- Gartner's Supply Chain Top 25 for 2017 (#17)
- Fortune's 2016 Change the World List (#24)
- Forbes' 2016 World's Biggest Public Companies (#248)
- Ethisphere Institute's 2017 World's Most Ethical Companies (for the 7th consecutive year)
- RobecoSAM's 2017 Sustainability Gold Class Award
- FTSE4 Good Index Membership - Recognition of sustainable strategy of creating economic, environmental and social value
- CDP's Climate A List: World Leader for Corporate Action on Climate Change
Technical Antenna Engineer-PT Schneider ElectricBatam (Kepulauan Riau) - Batam | Ditayangkan: 20-January-2020 | Tutup pada 19-February-2020
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures thatLife Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Our customers inspire us every day to find new ways to empower people to do more with less. We are honored to be recognized and awarded globally in areas of efficiency, sustainability, connectivity, reliability and safety.
Manage product design evolution/ changes, and interface as the local expert in terms of product knowledge with internal stakeholders (eg Quality, Production, R&D, Marketing, etc) and external customers and suppliers:
• Participate in localization projects by providing technical inputs and identifying critical points during products/ parts/ process evaluation stages and meetings.
• Conduct preliminary design evolution feasibility study with the necessary stakeholders.
• Develop and drive action plans for design evolutions through Application Notes.
• Evaluate product samples and finalize product designs and production processes.
• Lead the pilot implementation of the new/ enhanced products, monitor and report the effectiveness/ stock level/ output status to the R&D centres.
• Evaluate and propose possible design and feature improvements so as to increase product quality and customer satisfaction.
Assess, resolve and fix product-process problems effectively:
• Provide technical support and expertise to the internal stakeholders relating to returned products.
• Identify the concerns from the customers about product quality.
• Analyze root causes of product failures.
• Identify corrective actions to resolve customers’ product issues.
• Address technical questions/ enquiries.
• Monitor effectiveness and ensure sustainability of solutions.
• Document design evolutions through Application Notes and report implementation results to R&D centres.
Manage a local portfolio of technical actions related to product quality, productivity, obsolescence and withdrawals.
Follow-up with various worldwide R&D centres on design modifications and change management.
Propose actions to increase the technical expertise of the quality and production teams so as to reduce product failure and return rate.
Monitor and ensure the fastest speed of implementing design changes is achieved.
Contribute towards FMECA and brainstorming sessions with the R&D centres.
• Bachelor Degree in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering.
• At least 2 years of relevant experiences in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Electronics, PCBA, circuitry design, or similar industries.
• Candidates with experiences in analog design, assembling/ automation process, power supply, PCB routing, EMC, mechanical packaging, electro-mechanical/ electrical contacts, plastic moulding and stamping parts, FMECA, 6-Sigma will be advantageous.
• Demonstrated capability to multi-task, set priorities and drive outcomes.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environment.
• Change management advocate with strong leadership and ability to follow-up for closure.
• Customer service and quality oriented.
• Good written and spoken English.• Must be willing to be based in Batam.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
Found opportunities but doesn't fit to your desire? Leave your contact with us here! https://www.se.com/id/id/about-us/careers/overview.jsp
ALAMAT : PT Schneider Electric
Batam Island, Batam, Riau Islands, Indonesia