Lowongan Security Manager (Sumatera Area)-PT SSI Solusi Sekuriti Indonesia
- Good knowledge of Security management, planning, establishment of relevant supporting material, ability to implement, evaluate and take corrective action.
- Good knowledge of security related technology and supporting system
- Well experienced in industrial security, physical security, security of information and security of personnel.
- Have experience in evaluation and improvement of operational procedures and documentation
- Have experience in "Starting Up" a security project
- Have experience to maintain a security project and Client
- Have experience in pro-actively identifying and developing security needs
- communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Ability to grasp customers’ (internal or external) concepts or requirements and develop a recommendation to meet specified and implied tasks
- Enthusiasm and determination (believing in the concept of setting and achieving challenging targets)
- Strong planning skills
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Good problem solving ability and initiative
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 10 years Minimum experience in a related security environment with the last 3 years being in a management position
- Ready to be placed anywhere is a must
- Required Skill(s): communication, negotiation, investigation
- Preferably Manager specialized in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Gada Utama Certification will be an advantage.
- Only Short shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Develop budgets for security operations.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
- Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct, support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the facilities security processes.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
Security Manager (Sumatera Area)-PT SSI Solusi Sekuriti IndonesiaAceh, Bengkulu, Riau, Sumatera Barat, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara | Ditayangkan: 11-February-2020 | Tutup pada 12-March-2020
SSI Safeguarding Solutions Indonesia™ provides practical and reliable Business, Risk Management and Security Solutions, expertly tailored to establish and Safeguard your company interests in the Indonesian business environment.
SSI's agile approach is to constantly develop, adopt and improve Safeguarding strategies to meet changing client needs and successfully mitigate risk thus building our reputation through quality work with each satisfied client.
Working with skilled and motivated employees of choice, our commitment to health and safety is the foundation of a high performance team living our values, in a quality and rewarding work environment.
As we grow we are careful not to compromise our commitment to quality and our sense of pride is apparent in each mission we undertake to serve.
General Job Descriptions:
Working with skilled, motivated employees of choice we are careful not to compromise our commitment to a quality and rewarding work environment, thus laying the foundation of a high performance team, living our values.
If you believe you can make a positive difference to our winning team then please submit your CV
ALAMAT : PT SSI Solusi Sekuriti Indonesia
Graha Induk-KUD Lt. 3, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya Kav. 18-20, West Pejaten, Jakarta, Indonesia